Date Of Post: 08 Jan, 2018
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation , managing the Pune Metro Rail Project , has awarded INR 484 crore contract to Hindustan Construction Company ( HCC ) In JV with AL FARA’A for construction of eight elevated metro rail stations viz Vanaz, Anand Nagar, Ideal Colony, Nal Stop, Garware College, Deccan, Sambhaji Park & PMC on Line II (E-W Corridor) of Pune Metro Rail Project
Further points :
- The contract involves general and structural civil works of the station buildings and architectural & site development.
- The 14.66 km long Line II of Pune Metro is totally elevated and has 16 stations out of which 8 are being built by HCC.
- Shares of Hindustan Construction Company BSE 2.98 % (HCC) jumped over 4 per cent in early trade on Monday .
- HCC’s share in the JV is 51 per cent (Rs 247 crore).
- This is the second order HCC got from Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation for Pune Metro Rail Project as The earlier order was to construct nine elevated stations on Line 1.
Image Credit: Pune Metro