Date of Post: 03 July, 2018
Kolkata: GPT Infraprojects joint venture (JV) has won a Rs 245.33 crore project for construction of a railway line related to a nuclear power plant in Bangladesh, the company said. In the GPTSEL-CCCL JV, the company said its share is Rs 83.41 crore.
- The company said,”GPT Infraprojects Limited (GPT) is pleased to announce that the company has bagged an order valued at Rs 245.33 crore (BDT 297.56 Crore), our share being 34 per cent.”
- The project pertains to construction of railway line in connection with construction of Ruppur Nuclear Power Plant and other ancillary works, Bangladesh.
- The contract has been awarded by office of the Chief Engineer (West), Bangladesh Railway, Rajshahi, Bangladesh and the completion period of the project is 18 months, it said.
- “This contract is in joint venture in the name GPTSEL-CCCL (JV) of which GPTs share is 34%.”
- GPT Infraprojects Ltd. is the flagship company of GPT Group, an infrastructure company based out of Kolkata.
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .