Date of Post: 03 Aug, 2018
Lucknow: GPT Infraprojects has bagged an order valued at Rs 362.16 crore. The order has been awarded by Chief Project Manager-1, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Varanasi.
About The Order-
- The order involves the construction of Roadbed, Viaduct, Major and Minor Bridges, RUBs, ROBs, Track Linking and General Electrical Works at both the approaches of Rail cum Road Bridge at Ghazipur (18.8 km).
- This is in connection with Construction of New BG Line from Mau to Tarighat in Varanasi Division of NE Railway and Danapur Division of EC Railway in Uttar Pradesh.
- The completion period for the project is 24 months.
About GPT Infraprojects:
- GPT Infraprojects Limited, the flagship company of the GPT Group is a premier Infrastructure company based out of Kolkata, India engaged in the execution of civil and infrastructure projects and manufacture of concrete sleeper for Railways.
- The entity has strong project execution capabilities, a healthy financial base, and enviable growth prospects across all areas of operation.
Image Credit: Wikipedia
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .