Date of Post : 19 July, 2017
New Delhi: The government has identified Ten ROBs (rail over bridges) for construction in Rajasthan.
The RoBs are identified under Setu Bharatam programme, which aims to make all national highways free of railway level crossings by 2019.
- Minister of State for Road Transport & Highways, Mansukh Lal Mandaviya told the Rajya Sabha in a written reply, these ROBs are targeted for construction by 2019.
- He said,“One ROB amounting to Rs 25.74 crore has been sanctioned in the current financial year.”
- In March last year, PM Narendra Modi had launched the programme to ensure safe & seamless travel on national highways.
People Also Viewed :
- 9 May, 2017 Deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya to Inaugurate Govindpuri Rail Overbridge
- 22 August, 2017 Cochin Port Trust Ready To Provide Land Required For ‘Railway over Bridge’ at Vathuruthy
- 7 October, 2017 Guntur Municipal Corporation Plans To Construct 3 Rail-under & 2 Road-over-Bridges At Railway Crossing Gates & Lanes at various locations
- 5 May, 2017 World’s Highest Rail Bridge Over Chenab River in J&K to be Completed in 2 Years, Here are some amazing facts about it
- 25 April, 2017 RVNL finalised 3 International consultants to ready the preliminary design of the new span at Pamban Bridge
- 28 June, 2017 Madurai Railway Junction To Soon Have Second Foot overbridge
- 12 February, 2018 At Rs 332 Crore Three New Rail-over Bridges To Be developed At Yarpur, Bihiya & Khagaria In Bihar
- 6 October, 2017 Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Identified 32 Locations Across Mumbai To Construct New Foot-over Bridges & Subways
- 11 August, 2017 Ministry of Railways Approved Three Project of Doubling and Flyover
- 18 December, 2017 PWD Issues Fund For Social Impact Assessment (SIA) Study For Construction of RoB (Railway-over Bridge) At Melaranoor