Date of Post: 07 Oct, 2017
Ghaziabad: Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC) has released Rs 5 crore, on Friday, for the Metro Rail project in Ghaziabad.
The money released by UPSIDC will soon come into GDA (Ghaziabad Development Authority) account, said Subedar Singh, Finance Controller, GDA.
After this the fund will be immediately given to the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
- UPSIDC has to pay a total of Rs 97 crores (approx US$ 15 Million) for this metro rail project between Dilshad Garden in New Delhi & New Bus Stand in Ghaziabad.
- Under the first installment, Rs 3.3 crore have been released.
- UPSIDC is preparing to release the remaining money soon.
- Recently, the Housing Development Council released around Rs 31 crore (approx US$ 5 Million) for the project.
People Also Viewed :
- 4 October, 2017 Ghaziabad Metro Update: Housing Development Council Releases Rs 31 crore As Second Installment Of Its Contribution For Metro Rail Project in Ghaziabad
- 29 September, 2017 Ghaziabad Metro Update: State Government Directed GDA To Go Ahead With Revised Funding Pattern Of Metro Rail Project
- 21 September, 2017 Ghaziabad Metro Update: Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Approves Revised Detailed Project Report (DPR) & Funding Pattern For Metro Project In Ghaziabad
- 19 August, 2017 State Government Mulls Over Idea Of Metro Project Funding
- 30 August, 2017 CM Adityanath To Give Green Signal To Lucknow Metro on Sept 5
- 7 June, 2017 Transport Minister Reviews Ongoing & Proposed Projects of Delhi Metro
- 18 September, 2017 Union Urban Development Minister Releases New Metro Rail Policy, Approved Last Month
- 5 May, 2017 DMRC Celebrates 23rd Foundation Day
- 5 March, 2018 NMRC To Begin Trials On 30 km Long Noida-Greater Noida Metro Corridor In April
- 11 December, 2017 Pradeep Singh Kharola Takes Charge As Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) Of Air India & Mr. Mahendra Jain Takes Charge As MD, BMRCL