Date of Post: 04 Oct, 2017
Ghaziabad: Housing Development Council has released the second installment of its contribution for the Metro Rail project in Ghaziabad.
Around Rs 31 crore (approx US$ 4.7 Million) have been sent to GDA on behalf of Housing Development Council, GDA finance controller Subedar Singh said.
GDA will transfer this fund to DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) within 2 days after completing the paperwork.
- Housing Development Council has to contribute Rs 440 crore (approx US$ 67.6 Million) for the Metro rail project from Dilshad Garden in New Delhi to New bus stand in Ghaziabad.
- Already, the council has released Rs 50 crore (approx US$ 7.6 Million) as the first installment.
- As a second installment, around Rs 31 crore (approx US$ 4.7 Million) has been given to GDA.
- The remaining 359 crore (approx US$ 55.2 Million) will be paid after getting the infrastructure fund from the government.
People Also Viewed :
- 7 October, 2017 Ghaziabad Metro Update: Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation Releases Rs 5 crore For Metro Rail Project in Ghaziabad
- 29 September, 2017 Ghaziabad Metro Update: State Government Directed GDA To Go Ahead With Revised Funding Pattern Of Metro Rail Project
- 21 September, 2017 Ghaziabad Metro Update: Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Approves Revised Detailed Project Report (DPR) & Funding Pattern For Metro Project In Ghaziabad
- 19 August, 2017 State Government Mulls Over Idea Of Metro Project Funding
- 7 June, 2017 Transport Minister Reviews Ongoing & Proposed Projects of Delhi Metro
- 5 May, 2017 DMRC Celebrates 23rd Foundation Day
- 11 December, 2017 Pradeep Singh Kharola Takes Charge As Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) Of Air India & Mr. Mahendra Jain Takes Charge As MD, BMRCL
- 23 June, 2017 Delhi Metro: Maiden Trial Run Begins on Pink Line
- 18 September, 2017 Union Urban Development Minister Releases New Metro Rail Policy, Approved Last Month
- 29 June, 2017 MMRC To Appoint a Contractor Today To Develop Car Depot For Metro 3