Date of Post: 11 Oct, 2017
Lucknow: E. Sreedharan, Principal Advisor of the LMRC (Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation) on Tuesday reviewed the progress of the Lucknow Metro rail project on the 23km long North-South Corridor from Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport to Munshipulia.
LMRC, Managing Director, Kumar Keshav & other officials briefed him about the progress of the metro rail project.
During Sreedharan Visit To The LMRC:
- Sreedharan first visited the Transport Nagar Metro Station, where he was briefed about the operational & passenger facilities at Metro stations & inside the trains.
- He visited the concourse & platform of the station to see the state-of-the-art world class facilities.
- He then took a ride in the Metro train from Transport Nagar to Charbagh Metro Station.
- Also, he expressed happiness over the cleanliness at the stations & inside the Metro train.
Sreedharan Visit LMRC Administrative Office
- Later, Sreedharan visited the LMRC administrative office at Gomti Nagar, where he reviewed the progress of the underground Metro rail work going on for the Hussainganj-Sachivalaya-Hazratganj section & the elevated section beyond K.D. Singh Babu Stadium till Munshipulia.
Also, he discussed the progress of upcoming Metro rail projects in the State, including