Date of Post: 4 Feb, 2019
New Delhi: The DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) will take over the operations of Gurgaon Rapid Metro from February 5. However, no changes will be made in the fares and timings of the Metro, and the staff will not be changed yet.
- Recently, the DMRC has formally sent the letter to the Haryana government, in which it has been told that DMRC will take the operation of Rapid Metro from February 5.
- The Rapid Metro will be taken over by DMRC for a period of 5 years.
- The Corporation will maintain a separate account for the Rapid Metro on the lines of the Delhi Airport Metro, in which the details of expenditure on metro revenue and operating expenses will be recorded.
- The Rapid Metro was built on the PPP model by the Haryana Government.
- The Haryana Government has now decided to hand over the Rapid Metro to the DMRC.
- Now the entire operation of Rapid Metro will be in the control of DMRC itself.
To know more about recent developments of Gurgaon Metro –
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )