Date of post: 18 Jan, 2019
New Delhi: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd. invites Open e-Tenders on International Competitive Basis (ICB) basis for the work – “Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Ballastless stabling lines on Elevated Depot at Noida Electronic city in connection with Extension from Noida City Centre to Noida Sector 62 (Line-3 Extn.) of Broad Gauge Corridor of Delhi MRTS Project of Phase-III ”.
The present Tender is for Elevated Stabling Lines on Elevated Depot at Noida Electronic City.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 14.78 Crore
- Completion period of the Work: 12 (Twelve) months
- Pre-bid meeting: 25.01.2019 at 11:00 Hrs.
- Tender submission start date: 11.02.2019 (0900 hrs)
- Tender submission end date: 18.02.2019 (1500 hrs)
- Date & time of opening of Tender online: 19.02.2019 at 1500 hrs
Authority for purchase of tender documents, seeking clarifications and submission of completed tender documents:
Chief General Manager/Contracts, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, 5th floor, A-Wing, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi –110 001
Email id: – email@example.com
For More Details: Click Here
To know more about recent developments of Delhi Metro-
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )