Date Of Post: 30 May, 2018
New Delhi: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Tenders for Construction of Pedestrian Bridge at Anand Vihar Station of line 7 i.e. Mukundpur – Shiv Vihar corridor of Phase III.
Name of Work: Construction of Pedestrian Bridge at Anand Vihar Station of line 7 i.e. Mukundpur to Shiv Vihar corridor of Phase III Delhi MRTS Project.
Approximate cost of work : INR 4.45 Crore
Completion period of the Work : 06 months
Tender submission start date: 21.06.2018
Tender submission end date: 28.06.2018
For More Details : Click here
Image Credit: Prateek Karandikar – Wikimedia Commons
People Also Viewed :
- 5 December, 2017 Tunnelling For Package 2 has Started From Azad Maidan To Grant Road At The Hands Of Chief Secretary Govt. Of Maharashtra
- 20 June, 2018 Bangalore Metro Update: Tender Invited for Construction of 2.8 km Underground Line from Vellara Junction to Shivajinagar Station of Phase-2 Project
- 18 September, 2017 Mumbai Metro-3 Update: MMRC Received Second Tunnel Boring Machine
- 11 June, 2018 70% Of The Civil Work Of The Cantilever Span (Metro Bridge) Over River Gomti Completed By LMRC
- 27 February, 2018 Kochi Metro Update : The balanced cantilever bridge being constructed across the South Railway Station is to be completed by August this year.
- 29 August, 2017 MMRC Plans to Raise Rs 1000 Crore Through Real Estate to Pump Into Its Rs 23,135 Crore Metro III Project
- 15 July, 2017 Mumbai Metro: Work On Casting Yards On 7 Packages Commences
- 6 September, 2017 MMRC Received Its First TBM For Construction Of Underground Mumbai Metro-3 Corridor
- 16 January, 2018 Lucknow Metro Starts Tunelling Drive From Charbagh Towards Hussainganj
- 12 December, 2017 Lucknow Metro Retrieves TBM “Gomti” At Hussainganj