Date of Post : 02 Aug, 2017
Noida: DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) invited Bids for construction of an elevated stabling depot for the metro extension in Uttar Pradesh.
The work involves construction of the elevated stabling depot for the metro extension from Noida City Centre to Noida, sector-62 in Gautam Budh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh.
Further Information About The Tender:
Approximate cost of the work: Rs 150.65 crore
Completion period: 16 months
Sale of tender documents: From 31/07/2017 to 30/08/2017 (up to 1200) hrs.
Date/Time of Tender submission: 24/08/2017 (from 0900 hrs.) to 30/08/2017 (up to 1500 hrs.)
People Also Viewed :
- 2 February, 2018 Detailed Project Reports Submitted For Two Metro Extensions – Noida Sector 62 to Sahibabad & Vaishali to Mohan Nagar
- 10 February, 2017 DMRC installs 6 monopole towers on Noida corridor
- 12 May, 2017 Delhi Metro : Kalindi Kunj-Botanical Garden section to be operational by next month
- 9 January, 2017 Phase IV line to bring West Delhi closer
- 13 October, 2017 Delhi Metro Update: Kalkaji Mandir – Botanical Garden Section Of Phase-3 Ready For Commissioning
- 30 October, 2017 Uttar Pradesh Housing & Development Board Releases Rs 40 Crore For Metro Rail Project In Ghaziabad
- 26 August, 2017 DMRC Float Tenders For Provision of Ticket Vending Services at Metro Stations
- 30 August, 2017 DMRC Begins Survey For Metro Line Between Haridwar and Dehradun
- 28 March, 2017 DMRC roof-top solar project gets registered with United Nations climate framework
- 10 April, 2018 Delhi Metro Update: Remaining Portion of Magenta Line of Delhi Metro To Be Open for Public Soon