Date Of Post: 10 Jan, 2018
Ghaziabad: The DPR (Detailed Project Report) for the proposed metro rail line from Noida Sector 62 to Vaishali via Indirapuram and Mohan Nagar is in the final stages. V N Singh, chief engineer, GDA (Ghaziabad Development Authority), said,”We are expecting the DPR, which is being prepared by the DMRC, will be submitted to the GDA by January 31.”
- He said,”As per initial information shared by the DMRC, there will be four stations from Noida Sector 62 to Mohan Nagar, which will bifurcate Indirapuram along CISF Road, and four stations between Vaishali and Mohan Nagar via Vasundhara.”
- Officials said that once the DPR is submitted and the tentative cost of the project becomes clear, it will be sent to the government for its approval.
About The Metro Corridor-
- The total length of the corridor will be 9.5km.
- The stretch from Noida Sector 62 to Mohan Nagar via Vaishali will be 4.5 km, while Vaishali to Mohan Nagar stretch 5km.
- The GDA board had given its approval for the project in April 2016 and sanctioned Rs 1.09 crore to the DMRC for preparation of DPR, out of which the development body has already paid Rs 32 lakh.
Image Credit: J Kumar Infraprojects