Date of Post: 18 Nov, 2017
New Delhi: A proposal regarding the expansion of Delhi Metro rail up to Kundli, in Sonipat district, has been prepared, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said. “The proposal regarding the expansion of Metro train up to Kundli has been prepared. Rapid Metro and other options are being considered to connect areas beyond Kundli,” the CM said.
- Out of the 3,600 announcements concerning various development projects made by him, work in 2,550 projects have either been completed or were underway, Khattar said.
- The Chief Minister assured that work on the remaining projects would be completed by year-end.
- He has already visited 18 out of the 22 districts in the state, where he addressed the grievances of the people through Janta Darbars, Khattar said.
- The remaining districts would be covered next month, he added.
- Land for the Rail Coach Factory in Sonipat has been transferred to Railways & the foundation stone would be laid soon, he said.
- He said, Haryana has proposed to set up a Science City in Sonipat.
- The capacity of sugar mills in the state would be increased to ensure entire produce of cane growers is crushed, Khattar added.