Date Of Post : 12 Nov, 2018
Faridabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the 3.2-km long Escorts Mujesar-Ballabhgarh corridor, of the Delhi Metro’s Violet Line, through video-conferencing on November 19. After the opening of this extension, the entire Kashmere Gate – Ballabhgarh Metro corridor will become 46.6 kilometres long.
- This extension of Delhi Metro’s Violet Line consists of two stations – NCB Colony and Ballabhgarh.
- The construction of this Rs 568 crore metro corridor had started in 2015.
- On August 24 this year, trial runs were started on the 3.2 kilometre long section from Escorts Mujesar till Ballabhgarh.
- Ballabhgarh will become the 4th city in Haryana to get Metro connectivity after Gurugram, Faridabad and Bahadurgarh.
- Currently, 25.8 kms of Metro lines are operational across Haryana.
- After the opening of this section, the total length of Metro kilometres in Haryana will become 29 kilometres.
To know more about recent developments of Delhi Metro –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .