Date of Post: 05 Mar, 2019
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is expected to inaugurate the 9.4 km-long Dilshad Garden-New Bus Adda section of Delhi Metro’s Red Line on 8th March 2019.
- The newly inaugurated Dilshad Garden-New Bus Adda section of the Red Line will be an extension of the 25.09-km Rithala-Dilshad Garden corridor, which has 21 stations.
- The elevated section comprises 8 stations as under:-
- Shahid Nagar,
- Raj Bagh,
- Rajendra Nagar,
- Shyam Park,
- Mohan Nagar,
- Hindon River Station and
- New Bus Adda.
- This section will benefit to the resident of Ghaziabad and connect the satellite city with the national capital.
- After the opening of this section, the Delhi Metro network will span 336.5 km with 244 metro stations.
- The Delhi Metro’s current operational span is 327 km with 236 stations.
However, the visit is yet to be confirmed by the prime minister’s office
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )