Date Of Post: 02 June, 2018
The Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) has given its nod to start passenger operations on the Green Line’s Mundka-Bahadurgarh corridor, the DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) said on Friday. The 11.18km long section will be the extension of Mundka-Kirti Nagar/Inderlok Green Line which was started in 2 phases in 2010 & 2011.
- The DMRC said in a statement”The exact date of opening of this corridor will be intimated after compliance of the same by DMRC.”
- The corridor will have 7 elevated stations in total, of which 4 will be in Delhi and 3 in Haryana.
- Mundka industrial Area
- Tikri Kalan
- Tikri Border
- Modern Industrial Estate
- Bus Stand
- City Park
3rd route to Haryana-
- This will be the 3rd metro route on entire network to give access to Haryana to the commuters.
- Violet & Blue are two other lines which are extended to the neighbouring state and go up to Faridabad & Gurugram respectively.
- After the completion of this corridor, the entire Inderlok-Bahadurgarh section will become 26.33 km long.
Image Credit: Ashish itct – Wikimedia Commons