Date Of Post: 11 Jan, 2018
New Delhi: An architectural firm will soon be hired to finalise designs of stations & viaducts of two corridors of Delhi metro’s Phase-IV project.
The 2 corridors are—
- Inderlok to Indraprastha (12.58km)
- Majlis Park-RK Ashram (10.88km) stretch of the Janakpuri West-RK Ashram line
The consultant will provide the structural & architectural designs of these stations-
- RK Ashram
- Nabi Karim
- Sadar Bazar
- Pul Bangash
- Ghanta Ghar
- Derawal Nagar
- Ashok Vihar
- Daya Basti
- DB Gupta Road
- Ajmal Khan Road
- New Delhi
- Delhi Gate
- Delhi Secretariat
- Indraprastha stations
- Tunnels between Krishna Park & Janakpuri, and Inderlok-Nabi Karim
About The Corridor:
- Already, DMRC has started geo-technical surveys at different sites where Phase IV stations are planned.
- The 104km metro Phase-IV project has six corridors.
- The Phase-IV project is likely to cost Rs 55,208 crore.
Image Credit: J Kumar Infraprojects