Bangalore Metro Rail Green Line Inspection Completed, Awaits Result
Bangalore: The commissioner of railway safety (CRS) completed the inspection of Metro Green Line on Thursday.
* BMRCL Managing Director Pradeep Singh Kharola said, “We are awaiting the results and are hopeful of getting a positive result soon,”.
* The CRS usually takes a week before giving its report on safety inspection.
* The BMRCL has been submitting the required documents to the CRS office for nearly a month now.
* The clearance will mean a green signal for the inauguration of Sampige Road-Yelachenahalli section, which will, in turn, lead to the operationalisation of the entire Phase 1 of Namma Metro.
People Also Viewed :
- 6 May, 2017 BMRCL Gears Up for Anti-Collision Inspection on Metro North-South Corridor Soon
- 15 May, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: CMRS Conducts Inspection On Shenoy Nagar-Chennai Central & Chennai Central-Nehru Park Routes
- 10 June, 2017 President To Inaugurate Much-Awaited Underground Section Of Bangalore Metro On June 17
- 20 January, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update : The Second Inspection at the At Grade Stretch Would Held Next Month
- 9 May, 2017 Kochi Metro Update: CMRS Gives The Clearance Certificate
- 5 May, 2017 CMRS on 3 days Inspection of Kochi Metro first stretch starting today
- 13 April, 2018 Commissioner of Railway Safety ( CRS ) Gives Clearance For Phase-2 of Monorail Between Wadala & Jacob Circle
- 21 February, 2018 CMRS To Start 3 Day Inspection OF 20 km Long Majlis Park-South Campus Section Of Pink Line Of Delhi Metro From February 26
- 6 October, 2017 Bangalore Metro Update : European Investment Bank (EIB) Signs a Finance Contract to Lend €300 million For Second Phase of Bangalore Metro
- 26 September, 2017 Kochi Metro Update: CMRS starts Final Safety Inspection Along Palarivattom – Maharaja’s Stretch