Date of Post: 06 Dec, 2018
Due to the ongoing signaling works between AG-DMS and Washermenpet, CMRL has planned for Signaling testing from 7.12.2018 to 22.12.2018.
In this connection, it is hereby notified that the commencement of train services beyond Little Mount to AG-DMS would be from 8:00hrs (instead of 6:00 hrs).
Tempo Traveller services would be operated between Little Mount to AG-DMS and back between 6:00 to 8:00 hrs for the benefit of public.
Metro Train services from Airport to Little Mount, St. Thomas Mount to Chennai Central and Airport to Chennai Central will be operated normally and as per schedule.
Source: Chennai Metro Rail
People Also Viewed :
- 19 April, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: Frequency of Metro Trains On 30km Long Nagole-Miyapur Stretch To Be Increased Soon
- 9 September, 2017 KMRL Completed Integrated Trial Run Of Signalling & Communication system In Second Reach Up To Maharajas College
- 12 September, 2017 Delhi Metro and Google Maps collaborate to make Metro commute easier
- 10 October, 2018 Pakur-Malda Section of Eastern Railway Completely Electrified with 25 KV AC Traction
- 2 May, 2017 Chennai Metro Update: Mobile transmitters to install at 7.6 km underground stretch in 2 months
- 31 January, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: Metro Trains To Run With Frequency Of 7 Minutes During Peak Hours Between Shenoy Nagar & St Thomas Mount Stations From February 1
- 17 October, 2017 Brand new Tube signalling successfully tested for the first time
- 23 September, 2017 Delhi Metro Update: DMRC Begins Full Signaling Trials Between Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus & Majlis Park Of Delhi Metro Pink Line
- 10 December, 2018 Alstom to provide CBTC signalling system for Mumbai Metro Line 3
- 27 November, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: CEIG inspects Overhead Electric Traction System (OETS) between Ameerpet and Hitech City