Date of Post : 25 Aug, 2017
Chennai: CMRL (Chennai Metro Rail Ltd.) is offering a 20 percent discount on its tickets starting from Friday to October 31 on account of festival season.
The discount is applicable to both tokens & travel cards, which has been made mandatory for commuting across underground stretch.
- At present, around 22,000 to 25,000 passengers commute through metro a day.
- Also, CMRL daily revenue has doubled since the increase in patronage.
- The CMRL daily average revenue has gone up to Rs 10 lakh from Rs 4.2 lakh.
People Also Viewed :
- 1 August, 2017 CMRL Invite Tenders To Design, Manufacture & Supply Of Contactless Smart Cards
- 1 July, 2017 KMRC Gearing Up To Introduce ATM-cum-Metro Cards
- 1 September, 2017 Lucknow Metro: Go-Smart Card Sales To Begin Today
- 20 February, 2018 Delhi Metro Rail Integrates Common Mobility Card In Its Feeder Buses
- 28 June, 2017 CMRL Plans To Provide Real-Time Information Of Train Services On Its Mobile App
- 20 June, 2017 Use of Paper Tickets in place of Tokens Gets Thumbs Up from Commuters
- 21 April, 2018 DMRC Plans To Replace ‘Manual Token Counters’ With ‘Token Vending Machines’ (TVMs) At All Metro Stations
- 26 August, 2017 DMRC Float Tenders For Provision of Ticket Vending Services at Metro Stations
- 4 January, 2018 Delhi Metro cards To Be Valid In 250 Buses (200 DTC Buses & 50 Cluster Buses) From Monday
- 7 February, 2018 LMRC To Undertake “Special Drive” For Metro Commuters