Date of Post : 25 Aug, 2017
Chennai: CMRL (Chennai Metro Rail Ltd.) is offering a 20 percent discount on its tickets starting from Friday to October 31 on account of festival season.
The discount is applicable to both tokens & travel cards, which has been made mandatory for commuting across underground stretch.
- At present, around 22,000 to 25,000 passengers commute through metro a day.
- Also, CMRL daily revenue has doubled since the increase in patronage.
- The CMRL daily average revenue has gone up to Rs 10 lakh from Rs 4.2 lakh.
People Also Viewed :
- 1 August, 2017 CMRL Invite Tenders To Design, Manufacture & Supply Of Contactless Smart Cards
- 27 October, 2018 Chennai Metro Rail provides feeder services using shared auto and shared taxi cab service
- 1 July, 2017 KMRC Gearing Up To Introduce ATM-cum-Metro Cards
- 14 September, 2018 QR-Code Based Mobile Ticketing Facility To Start on Airport Line From This Sunday
- 1 May, 2018 Mumbai Metro One Achieves 400 Million Passenger Mark Within 4 Years of Operations
- 1 September, 2017 Lucknow Metro: Go-Smart Card Sales To Begin Today
- 20 February, 2018 Delhi Metro Rail Integrates Common Mobility Card In Its Feeder Buses
- 28 June, 2017 CMRL Plans To Provide Real-Time Information Of Train Services On Its Mobile App
- 6 June, 2018 Hyderabad Metro is going to Appoint Task Force For “Common Ticketing System” For Different Modes of Transport
- 20 June, 2017 Use of Paper Tickets in place of Tokens Gets Thumbs Up from Commuters