Date of Post: 21 Dec, 2018
Chennai: The Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) in association with Zoom Car has successfully started its pilot run at Thirumangalam Metro Station, a release said. The company has parked over 15 cars at Thirumangalam parking (near GRT entrance), making it easier for travelers looking to self-drive to nearby places after the metro ride, it said.
- The self-drive cars provided by Zoomcar will serve as an additional option for ensuring last mile connectivity, it said.
- The low cost of Zoomcar along with its hassle-free usage philosophy are a great advantage to metro commuters, it said.
- The release said, each Zoomcar is tech-driven and fitted with GPS to ensure tracking and safety of passengers.
- The process of booking a Zoomcar is – just log on to www.zoomcar.com or the Zoomcar mobile app and select a car of your choice in Tirumangalam metro location to make the booking.
- The security deposit charged for any car is Rs.5000/- and there are wide range of cars available from Ford Figo to Tata Hexa, it said.
- The cars can be booked on hourly, daily or weekly basis.
- Zoomcar also offers flexible packages depending upon the distances travelled and with/without fuel option, it said
To know more about recent developments of Railways –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information