Date of Post : 27 July, 2017
Navi Mumbai: CIDCO is in talks with MIDC for funding the cost of the Metro project that will run through a stretch of MIDC land.
A meeting between the CIDCO & MIDC officials was scheduled on Thursday.
“We will discuss about the stretch of the line passing through MIDC land,” Cidco MD, Bhushan Gagrani said.
- Sources said, CIDCO will put forth before MIDC the standard cost recovery for each km that is built.
- The Taloja industrial belt will also benefit from the seamless connectivity of Belapur railway station with the industrial hub.
- CIDCO land ends at Pendhar, after which there is MIDC land where the line will run for about 3 to 4 km.
- As a stakeholder, MIDC will also approve the interim DPR (Detailed Project Report) submitted by RITES (Rail India Technical & Economic Service).
- The government undertaking, engaged in providing expert engineering consultancy, has submitted an interim DPR on lines II, III & IV.
- The loop line III will provide direct connectivity to the new international airport.
People Also Viewed :
- 13 July, 2017 Navi Mumbai Metro First Phase To Be Completed By December 2018: CIDCO
- 24 October, 2017 Detailed Project Report (DPR) For Metro Corridor From Chhatrapati Shivaji airport terminus (Santa Cruz airport) to the Navi Mumbai international airport (NMIA) In Final Stages
- 28 April, 2017 Bengaluru Metro Might Reach Airport, Here’s the Latest Info About the Routes
- 15 June, 2017 Delhi Metro’s Mundka to Bahadurgarh corridor to b Completed by December this year
- 6 July, 2017 NMRC Gets 15 Applications From Corporate Houses For Naming Stations
- 1 March, 2018 Gurgaon Metro Update: RITES To Prepare DPR (Detailed Project Report) For Metro Route Between Huda City Centre & Gurgaon Railway Station
- 15 June, 2017 Delhi Metro’s Mundka to Bahadurgarh corridor to be Completed by December this year
- 24 July, 2017 Maharashtra Government Approves Bank Guarantees & Loan-Related Sanctions For 4 Projects
- 28 September, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: CEIG Inspects Substations at 4 Metro Stations from Peddamma temple to Hitec City
- 2 June, 2017 Green Signal For Delhi Metro Extension To Kundli in Sonipat District