Date of post: 18 Jan, 2019
The Noida-Greater Noida Metro line will be likely inaugurated on January 25 by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation) said. The metro corridor also known as the ‘Aqua Line’ would run between Sector 71 station in Noida and the Depot Station in Greater Noida, covering 29.7 kilometer.
- NMRC Executive Director P D Upadhyay said, “The Noida-Greater Noida metro line’s inauguration will held most likely on January 25 by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanth.”
- The inaugural event would be held at the Depot Station from where the chief minister would take a ride on the new metro up to Sector 142 station, Upadhyay said.
- There are a total of 21 stations (15 in Noida and 6 in Greater Noida) on the corridor including:
– Sectors 52, 51, 50, 78, 81
– Dadri Road
– Sectors 83, 137, 142, 143, 144, 147, 153, 149
– Knowledge Park 2
– Knowledge Park 1
– Pari Chowk
– Alpha 1
– Alpha 2
– Delta 1
- Of the total, about 20km of the line is located in Noida and the rest in Greater Noida.
- The Noida Rail Metro Corporation (NMRC) has inked a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with the DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) to oversee the maintenance & operations of the Metro corridor for initial years
To know more about recent developments of Noida Metro-
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )