Date of Post: 25 Jan, 2019
The much-awaited Noida-Greater Noida Metro ‘Aqua Line’ will be flagged off by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Today. The service will be opened for the public from Saturday. On the first day of its run on Saturday, it will ply between 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. After that it will run between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- The Metro trains will run at an interval of 15 minutes.
- In the first phase, 11 trains will run through 21 stations between Noida Sector 51 and Depot Metro station.
- The lowest ticket charge would be Rs 10 and the highest would be of Rs 50.
- Commuters could buy QR-coded paper tickets or use smart cards.
- The Aqua line will halt on the Sector 76, 101, 81, NSEZ, Noida Sector 83, 137, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, and Greater Noida’s Knowledge Park II, Pari Chowk, Alpha 1, Delta 1, GNIDA Office and Depot metro stations.
- The trains are designed to run at a maximum speed of 80 kmph, clocking an average speed of 37.5 kmph.
- The Aqua Line will have interchange sections at various stations.
- Commuters will have to get down at the Sector 52 metro station of the Delhi Metro’s Blue Line and reach the Noida Sector 51 station of the Aqua Line, covering a stretch of around 200 metres.
- The Noida Rail Metro Corporation (NMRC) has inked a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with the DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) to oversee the maintenance & operations of the Metro corridor for initial years.
To know more about recent developments of Noida Metro –
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )