Date of Post: 26 May, 2018
Two Underground stretches of Nehru Park to Chennai Central and Saidapet to AG-DMS were opened on Friday.
More Details :
- These two are the fourth and fifth stretches to be opened in the network.
- The stretch between Saidapet and AG-DMS will enable train services between the airport and AG-DMS, and between Little Mount and AG-DMS.
- The fare from the airport to Chennai Central via Koyambedu (25 km) will be Rs. 70 .
- The minimum fare on the line is Rs. 10.
- Phase-I of the Chennai Metro project ( 45 km ) is expected to be completed by the end of this year
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .