Date Of Post: 15 May, 2018
Chennai: The Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS), on Monday, inspected safety features on Chennai Metro rail’s new routes in the city.
- The team, led by Railway Safety Commissioner, Southern circle, K A Manoharan, conducted the inspection on the Shenoy Nagar-Chennai Central & Chennai Central-Nehru Park routes.
- Manoharan said, After the inspection, the green signal for operating the train on the routes would be given.
- At present, the Chennai Metro Rail is operated between Koyambedu-Alandur and Little Mount-Chennai Airport.
Image Credit: Chennai Metro
People Also Viewed :
- 2 June, 2017 CRS inspection complete, Metro awaits results
- 20 January, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update : The Second Inspection at the At Grade Stretch Would Held Next Month
- 5 May, 2017 CMRS on 3 days Inspection of Kochi Metro first stretch starting today
- 2 February, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: State Industries Minister Sh. M C Sampath Inspects Construction Work In Saidapet, AG-DMS and Central Metro Stations
- 11 April, 2018 Mumbai Metro-7 Update: Pravin Darade, Additional Commissioner, MMRDA Visits Andheri (East) to Dahisar (East) Metro-7 Corridor
- 28 July, 2017 CMRS begins Final inspection of Metro corridor
- 21 November, 2017 Hyderabad Metro Update: CMRS Gives Safety Nod For 10km Long Mettuguda To SR Nagar Stretch
- 26 September, 2017 Kochi Metro Update: CMRS starts Final Safety Inspection Along Palarivattom – Maharaja’s Stretch
- 19 August, 2017 Lucknow Metro Rail To Start Commercial Operations By August-end
- 27 February, 2018 Delhi Metro Pink Line : CMRC Inspection Undergoing