Date of Post: 13 Oct, 2017
CHENNAI: CMRL (Chennai Metro Rail Ltd) has started bus feeder services from Nehru park metro station up to Egmore & Central.
CMRL said, the bus feeder service is essentially a small bus service with the number board S 96 and will be operated once every 20 minutes.
- Sources said, this is likely to continue till the line up to Central & Egmore stations is commissioned, which is likely by March next year.
- The bus will pick commuters up from the entrance of the Nehru park metro station.
- The 7.4 km long underground stretch from Thirumangalam – Nehru Park was inagurated in May.
People Also Viewed :
- 3 October, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: CMRL Introduces Feeder Services between Alandur Metro Station to DLF cyber city IT Park
- 26 July, 2017 CMRL Adopted A Mechanism To Save 2,000 Litres Of Water Every Day
- 2 August, 2017 CMRL Starts Monthly Educational Trips For School Students
- 10 August, 2017 Bus stops along Anna Nagar & Poonamallee High Road to be moved closer to Metro underground stations
- 6 October, 2018 CMRL Successfully Commissions Another 103 KWp Roof Top Solar PV Power System
- 2 May, 2017 Summer Surprise of Chennai Metro: Hi Tech AC To Be Installed at Metro stations
- 2 May, 2017 Chennai Metro Update: Mobile transmitters to install at 7.6 km underground stretch in 2 months
- 27 January, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: Chennai Metro Rail Begins Trial Runs Between Nehru Park & Chennai Central
- 2 February, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: State Industries Minister Sh. M C Sampath Inspects Construction Work In Saidapet, AG-DMS and Central Metro Stations
- 27 October, 2018 Chennai Metro Rail provides feeder services using shared auto and shared taxi cab service