Enjoy the lush green & panoramic views of Western Ghats, with Central Railway rolled out the first ‘Vistadome’ coach on the Mumbai-Goa route on Monday.
Central Railway will attach the Vista Dome (Glass Top) coach to Jan Shatabdi Express running between Dadar and Madgaon from 18.9.2017 as per details given under:
Monsoon Timetable Period
12051 Dadar-Madgaon Janshatabdi Express on every Mon, Thu, Sat from 18.9.2017 to 30.10.2017
12052 Madgaon-Dadar Janshatabdi Express on every Tue, Fri, Sun from 19.9.2017 to 31.10.2017
Non-Monsoon Timetable Period
12051/12052 Dadar-Madgaon-Dadar Janshatabdi Express 6 days a week (except Wed) from 2.11.2017
- Wide Windowpanes & Roof of switchable glass
- LED lights
- Rotatable seats and pushback chairs
- GPS based info system
- Multiple television screens
- Electrically operated automatic sliding compartment doors
- Wide side automatic sliding compartment doors for Divyangs
- Toilets with ceramic tile flooring and walls with all fittings.
- Fare will be equivalent to that of Executive Class in Shatabdi Express without catering charges.
- Reservation charges, GST and any other charges will be levied in addition to the basic fare.
- There shall be no concession and all passengers will be charged at full fare. Minimum chargeable distance shall be 50 km.