Date of Post: 27 Dec, 2018
The Central government on Monday approved a Metro line between Faridabad and Gururgram, Union Minister of State, Krishan Pal Gurjar informed. There will be 7 metro stations on this route. The project is expected to open to public in April 2021, he said.
- The stations on the metro route will be – Barkal Enclave, Bhati Mines, Sushant, Mandi, Pali Stone Crescent, Sector-45 and Sector-54.
- The project would cost around 5,900 crores including 3,777 crores for land acquisition, he further informed.
- A detailed report will be shared within 6 months, he added.
- The metro will have a top speed of 110 kmph, but it will be allowed to run at a speed 100 kmph.
- Meanwhile, Delhi government has approved the Phase-4 project of Delhi Metro rail.
- The Phase-4 project will have 79 new stations over 104 kms route.
- Out of the 104, 31.47 km will be underground while 64.39 km tracks will be elevated corridor.
- The project is expected to be completed by 2024.
26 Dec, 2018: Delhi Metro Rail Completes 16 Years Of Its Journey
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .