Date Of Post: 14 Feb, 2019
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Ltd (L&TMRHL) is set to commission the much awaited Ameerpet to HiTech City Corridor. The Chief Electrical Inspector (CEIG), Government of India, D.V.S. Raju on Wednesday conducted a statutory inspection of rolling stock (train sets) at the Uppal depot.
- The check will facilitate the Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) inspection of Corridor-3 (Ameerpet to Hitech City).
- The train sets were procured from M/s Hyundai Rotem Company, South Korea.
- L&TMRHL rolling stock have undergone various tests and commissioning activities in depots and mainline for verifying the fitness of various electrical and mechanical equipment for passenger operations.
- “This inspection will facilitate the CMRS inspection of Corridor III. We have checked all safety features of the rolling stock including emergency evacuation process,” Raju said.
- “I thank Mr Raju, for inspecting the rolling stock. We are now very close to CMRS inspection and soon there will be commissioning of Corridor III,” MD & CEO, L&T MRHL, K.V.B. Reddy, said.
- Raju was accompanied by Reddy, COO, L&TMRHL, Anil Kumar Saini, team leader, Louis Berger, Krishna Swamy, Dy CEE, HMRL, H.S. Ananda, project director, AECOM, C.B.K. Rao and other senior officials.
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro –
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )