Date of Post: 09 Aug, 2018
New Delhi: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) has invited bids “Design and Build Works for Construction of Sabarmati HSR Terminal for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Railway Project”.
- The Government of India through National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for “Design and Build Works for Construction of Sabarmati HSR Terminal (Package No. NHSRCIJCO/SBI-HUB/2018/7) for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Railway Project” (“the Works”).
- The Works shall consist of detailed design and construction of a Terminal HUB Building for NHSRCL.
- The detailed scope shall include-
- Design and construction of Terminal Building with all required services and defined finishes along with Construction of FOOT OVER BRIDGES; including but not limited to;
- Planning detailed Architectural drawings
- Structural design
- Obtaining statutory and local body approvals.
- Civil and structural works
- Architectural finishes
- Electrical works (LV & HV)
- Fire Fighting works
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Solar Panels
- The scope of work shall include the methodology to ensure IGBC Gold Rating to “the Works”.
- The location of the Works shall be at Sabarmati, Gujarat (India).
For More Details : Click Here
Source: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
To know more about recent developments of Bullet Train projects-
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India.
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.