Date of Post : 22 July, 2017
Chattisgarh: Bastar Railway Private Ltd (BRPL) and IRCON have signed a project execution agreement (PEA).
The 140 km long rail line between Jagdalpur & Rawghat in Chattisgarh to be constructed by IRCON. 13 new railway stations will come up on this line.
- The project will entail an investment of Rs 2,538 crore (approx US$ 396.56 Million).
- The first phase of land acquisition for the project has already begun.
- It will take 3 months to complete the process of land acquisition & diversion of forest land.
- Construction work will begin by January 2018.
People Also Viewed :
- 31 July, 2017 Land Acquisition Begins For Agartala To Akhaura In Bangladesh Railway Project
- 26 July, 2017 First Portion Of Track Doubling Project From Ponmalai In Tiruchi To Thanjavur Completed
- 16 August, 2017 Foundation Stone For Kothagudem-Sathupalli Railway Line To Be Laid Soon By Chief Minister
- 11 October, 2017 Centre Releases Additional Rs 150 crore For Pithapuram-Kakinada Railway Line Project
- 27 July, 2017 65 Percent Work On Track-Doubling Project Completed On Hospet-Hubli-Londa-Vasco Route
- 7 July, 2017 Goa Government Agreed to Contribute Rs 18.60 Crore towards Konkan Railway
- 5 July, 2017 Ministry of Railways sanctioned New BG line between Jeypore & Navarangpur in Odisha
- 14 August, 2017 Electrification Work On Delhi-Rewari Railway Track Begins
- 3 August, 2017 Cabinet approves construction of doubling of line with electrification between Thiruvananthapuram and Kanniyakumari
- 27 July, 2017 IPRCL To Build Indore-Manmad Rail Corridor For Shipments Of Containers To JNPT