Date of Post : 29 June, 2017
Bangalore: BMRC (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation) has invited bids in 4 contract packages for work on Bangalore Metro Rail Project, Phase-II.
The contract packages are for design & construction of underground structures (tunnels & stations) from South Ramp to North Ramp of R6 UG line of Bangalore Metro Rail Project, Phase-II in Karnataka.
The details of the packages are as below:
- Package-1, R6-UG-P1 to be developed at an estimated cost of Rs 1,268.9 crore (approx US$ 198.27 Million).
- Package-2, R6-UG-P2 to be constructed at a cost of Rs 1,325.97 crore (approx US$ 207.18 Million).
- Package-3, R6-UG-P3 to be developed at an estimated cost of Rs 1,334.83 crore (approx US$ 208.57 Million).
- Package-4, R6-UG-P4 to be constructed at a cost of Rs 1,117.86 crore (approx US$ 174.67 Million).
People Also Viewed :
- 24 June, 2017 Embassy Group Signs MoU With BMRCL For Construction Of Kadubeesanahalli Metro Station
- 4 July, 2017 Work On RV Road-Bommasandra line of Namma Metro Phase-II to begin soon
- 9 May, 2017 BMRCL Invited Tenders for Providing Parking Lots at 6 New Metro Stations
- 15 September, 2017 BMRC Releases Alignment For Extension Of Purple Line From Baiyappanahalli To Whitefield
- 15 February, 2018 Intel Signs MoU With BMRCL To Invest Rs 100 Crore For Bellandur Metro station
- 5 September, 2017 State Cabinet Approves Additional Rs 2,187 Crore For Land Acquisitions For Bangalore Metro Phase-II
- 29 August, 2017 Namma Metro To Acquire 4,000sqm land For Vellara Station
- 10 June, 2017 President To Inaugurate Much-Awaited Underground Section Of Bangalore Metro On June 17
- 17 June, 2017 President Pranab Mukherjee to inaugurate Namma Metro’s Green Line Today
- 3 July, 2017 HCC-URCC JV Bags Worth Rs 797 Crore Contract From BMRCL