Date Of Post: 06 June, 2018
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) signed an MoU with the Embassy Group on 5th June for construction of a Metro station on PPP Basis .
- It will be near the Embassy Tech Village (ETV) in Kadubeesanahalli on the Outer Ring Road .
- Construction Cost : INR 100 crore .
- Location : It will be located at the entrance of its Business Park , on the 17-km-long recently approved North-South Metro corridor on Outer Ring Road.
- The Embassy Group will be responsible for maintenance of the Metro station.
- It will be able to utilise specific areas and spaces for advertisements and will also commercialize around 3000 sq ft. area through leasing the retail space .
- Additionally, the company will invest INR 32 crore towards in purchasing a land parcel for some Metro-related work in the area.
Image Credit: BMRCL
People Also Viewed :
- 11 April, 2018 Mumbai Metro-7 Update: Pravin Darade, Additional Commissioner, MMRDA Visits Andheri (East) to Dahisar (East) Metro-7 Corridor
- 5 May, 2017 INR 1,100 Crore to be Raised by Bangalore Metro For Phase 2A via Innovative Funding
- 24 June, 2017 Embassy Group Signs MoU With BMRCL For Construction Of Kadubeesanahalli Metro Station
- 24 October, 2017 Andhra Pradesh Government Signs Two MOUs With Dubai-Based Firms – Bin Zayed Group & Aviation City LLP, $7.5 Billion Total Investment Expected
- 19 August, 2017 Another Milestone Achieved as MMRC Executes Nagpur’s Biggest ‘Concrete Pour’ at Zero Mile Station
- 17 November, 2017 Korean Exim Bank Expressed Interest In Funding Visakhapatnam Metro Rail Project
- 9 May, 2017 BMRCL received Rs 3,700 Crore Loan in-principle Approval from EIB for Phase 2 Underground Section
- 13 June, 2017 Namma Metro Phase 1 to Boost Funding for Phase 2
- 30 August, 2017 DMRC Begins Survey For Metro Line Between Haridwar and Dehradun
- 11 September, 2017 Pacific India Bags Contract From DMRC To Develop Shopping Mall & Multi-Level Car Parking