Date Of Post: 06 June, 2018
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) signed an MoU with the Embassy Group on 5th June for construction of a Metro station on PPP Basis .
- It will be near the Embassy Tech Village (ETV) in Kadubeesanahalli on the Outer Ring Road .
- Construction Cost : INR 100 crore .
- Location : It will be located at the entrance of its Business Park , on the 17-km-long recently approved North-South Metro corridor on Outer Ring Road.
- The Embassy Group will be responsible for maintenance of the Metro station.
- It will be able to utilise specific areas and spaces for advertisements and will also commercialize around 3000 sq ft. area through leasing the retail space .
- Additionally, the company will invest INR 32 crore towards in purchasing a land parcel for some Metro-related work in the area.
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .