Date of Post: 21 June, 2018
Bangalore: Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy will flag off the first 6-car Metro train at Baiyappanahalli Metro station at 5.30 pm on Friday. The same train will be thrown open for commercial operations after it crosses Kempe Gowda Majestic Metro station enroute to Mysuru Road station.
- The CM will flag off the first 6-car Metro train in the presence of Union Minister of State for Urban Affairs and Housing Hardeep Singh Puri and Deputy Chief Minister G Parameshwara.
- The train will stop at all the stations enroute from Baiyappanahalli to K G station but the doors of the 6-car train will not open until it reaches K G station as it might create confusion among the public, BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd), CPRO, U A Vasanth Rao.
- A function has been organised at the platform of the K G station where the Chief Minister will address the media.
- The train is expected to reach K G station at 5.52 pm.
- “From Majestic, it will continue as a regular train with stoppages at all station and passengers will be allowed to board. It will run up to Mysuru Road and return. We are looking at running two trips on the first day.”
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .