Date of Post: 4 Mar 2019
BMRCL (Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation Limited) announced that track-laying work was in progress for the extended metro line from Yelachenahalli to Anjanapura under Phase 2 which shall be around 6.05 km .
- It is expected to open next year by August 2020 .
- Track-laying work will be completed by October .
- Further , Several works on the Reach 4 extension will be taken up in the coming days
- This will help thousands of travellers who wait buses at Yelahchenahalli crowded junctions to travel further.
- The line have 5 stations, including Vajrahalli, Talaghattapura and Anjanapura.
- By the end of March, the BMRCL is making arrangements to begin track-laying work on Mysore Road-Kengeri section (Reach 2 extension).
- The work is likely to be completed by December 2019.
- The track-laying contract has been awarded to Texmaco Rail and Engineering Limited at an approximate value of INR 530 crore.
- The work will includes laying of tracks in Phase 2 main lines and all depots.
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )