Date of Post: 05 Mar, 2019
Ashoka Buildcon recently announced that its joint venture firm has emerged as the lowest bidder for a Rs 443.23 crore worth railway project in Punjab.
- The company had submitted the bid to Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd .
- It was done in a joint venture with Stroytech Services LLC, wherein the company is a lead member, for the project in the Punjab, Ashoka Buildcon said, in a regulatory filing.
- The company also added,“The company has emerged as the lowest bidder (L-1) for package 2, the quoted value of which is Rs 443.23 crore, with a completion period of 36 months for package.”
- The project includes construction of :-
- Supply of ballast
- Installation of track
- Electrical (railway electrification and general electrification),
- Signalling and telecommunication works for doubling of track
To know more about recent developments of of Railways –
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )