Date of Post : 28 Aug, 2017
Amaravati: AMRCL (Amaravati Metro Rail Corporation Limited) invited Expression of Interest (EOI) for preparing DPR (Detailed Project Report) for Mass Rapid Transport System in Vijayawada.
The work includes, Consulting Services for the Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for a Mass Rapid Transit System in Vijayawada.
Map Source : amrc.co.in
- More Information:
- The system would comprise of two corridors (26 km) initially identified for the metro, plus additional extensions as feasible (e.g. to Vijayawada Airport and another corridor of approx 5km).
- The DPR should be included details on financial & economic viability of the project, including estimation of Financial Internal Rate of Return (FIRR) & Economic Internal Rate of Return (EIRR).
- Project Duration: Approximately 4 months
- Already, a feasibility report has been prepared for Vijayawada Light Metro & submitted to the State government by Australian expert Edward Dotson.
For More Tender Detail: Click Here
People Also Viewed :
- 18 August, 2017 UMTC To Draw Detailed Project Report Of Vijayawada Metro
- 28 December, 2017 France-Based Systra To Prepare Detailed Project Report (DPR) Of Light Metro Rail In Vijayawada
- 19 July, 2017 AMRC Comes Up With “Light Rail Transit” Mode
- 6 January, 2018 Visakhapatnam Metro Update: AMRC To Receive Bids By January 25 For Visakhapatnam Metro Rail Project
- 11 September, 2017 Visakhapatnam Metro Update : AMRC Invites Expression of Interest (Eol)/Request for Qualification (RFQ) For Implementation Of Visakhapatnam Metro Project
- 9 October, 2017 Vijayawada Metro Update: Eight Consultants Submitted Expressions of Interest (EoI) To Prepare Detailed Project Report For Metro Rail Project
- 4 November, 2017 5 International Consortia Participated In A Pre-Bid Meeting Held For Light Rail Transit (LRT) System In Vijayawada
- 17 August, 2017 MMRDA Suggests New Option For India’s First Bullet Train Terminal
- 27 June, 2018 Details on the Committee for Standardization and Indigenization in Metro Rail Systems – More Information
- 28 August, 2017 RITES Prepares Detailed Project Report For Jammu Metro, Work Set To Start From 2018