Date of Post: 10 Oct, 2017
Lucknow: The Ambassador of Czech Republic to India, Milan Hovorka, visited Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) on Monday and travelled on the Lucknow Metro rail.
Along with his delegation, he first visited the Charbagh Metro station where he was welcomed by Managing Director, Kumar Keshav & senior officials of the LMRC.
Lucknow Metro’s World Class Facilities
Hovorka saw the world class state-of-the-art facilities provided by LMRC at the Metro station including:
- The Automatic Ticket Vending Machine (AVTM)
- Recharge Card Terminal Machine (RCTM)
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) gates
- Lift with braille buttons
Ambassador’s Visit To Lucknow Metro Rail:
- Hovorka was very much impressed with the facilities & praised LMRC for setting up such a wonderful system at par with the European standards in such a compressed time schedule of even less than 3 year.
- He then along with his delegation also took a ride in Metro train from Charbagh Metro station to Transport Nagar Metro station.
- Keshav briefed the Ambassador about the unique design & special features of the Lucknow Metro Train.
- Later, Hovorka visited the Depot Control Centre (DCC) & saw the facilities developed by LMRC for the Software Development Centre (SDC) & the Operations Control Centre (OCC).
- To make his visit memorable, he also planted a tree sapling inside the Transport Nagar Metro Depot.
- The ambassador was extremely happy to visit LMRC and wished the entire team of Lucknow Metro Rail success, LMRC said.