Indore: Allcargo Logistics has join hands with Concor (Container Corporation of India) in a bid to ensure faster transportation & enhance service offerings to customers by railway for EXIM trade. Allcargo Logistics said in a statement,”This partnership entails AllCargo to transport its containers on Concor rakes between JNPT to TIHI (Indore).” Allcargo Logistics is a integrated logistics solutions provider.
- The initiative armed with the objective of promoting EXIM trade and providing better services to customers has kick- started its inaugural train from JNPT.
- The company said, the 2 logistics giants have come together with an aim to contribute to the PM’s vision of ease of doing business by shifting emphasis from road to rail, thereby easing congestion & pressure on road transportation.
- Transporting cargo through railway is safer & best suited for carrying heavy cargo over long distance, leading to optimum utilisation of capital for trade.
- Also, it helps the organisations earn their share of carbon credits as railway transport causes less pollution as compared to road transport, the statement said.
- “Partnership with Concor will ensure safe and faster transportation of containers thereby enhancing our service offerings to customers by road and rail for EXIM trade,” Adarsh Hegde, Joint Managing Director, Allcargo Logistics, said.
- Part of The Avvashya Group, Allcargo Logistics offers specialised logistics services across multimodal transport operations, container freight station operations, coastal Shipping services with fleet of ships owned & operated ships & Project & Engineering Solutions.