Date of Post: 23 Oct, 2018
New Delhi: State-owned NBCC said it gave Rs 538.76 crore contract to Ahluwalia Contracts for redevelopment of Lucknow’s Charbagh railway station. Ahluwalia bagged the project to redevelop Charbagh, Lucknow railway station and adjoining land parcels on EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) basis.
- Lucknow’s iconic Charbagh Railway station is going to turn into a world class station, after the proposed makeover gets completed.
- Many modern facilities will be a part of the all new Charbagh Railway Station in Lucknow along with it’s changed looks.
- The plan of a new and modern Charbagh Railway Station will completely change the look of the city and be of great help to the people.
- There will be lifts for convenience of the passengers.
- The station will be disabled friendly.
To know more about recent developments of Railways-
Image Credit : NBCC
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .