Date of Post: 05 Oct, 2017
Agra: The DPR (Detailed Project Report) of the State’s ambitious Metro rail project in Agra will be ready by the end of the December.
New points will be included in the study of the metro rail, which includes all the options for transport.
On Wednesday, a meeting was held in Lucknow under the chairmanship of Principal Secretary Mukul Singhal.
During The Meeting:
- The orders were made to prepare the new DPR for the metro rail project, under the new Metro Policy-2017
- The meeting was asked to prepare the report based on the points involved in the policy.
- The Metro has 2 corridors, which will not make any changes, ADA (Agra Development Authority) Secretary Hariram said.
Image Author: Yann; edited by King of Hearts
People Also Viewed :
- 13 July, 2017 Groundwork for Agra Metro Rail Project May finally begin
- 14 August, 2017 Visakhapatnam Metro Update : Proposal To Extend Metro Up To Bhogapuram International Airport
- 9 January, 2018 Pune Metro Update: Process Begins For Preparing Detailed Project Reports On extending Metro Lines From Pimpri to Nigdi & Swargate to Katraj
- 19 January, 2018 DPR Approved, UP Government Decides To Start Metro Services in Kanpur, Agra and Meerut by 2024
- 6 September, 2018 State Government Sends DPR for Starting Metro Rail in Kanpur, Agra and Meerut to Centre
- 10 January, 2018 Detailed Project Report For Metro Line From Noida Sector 62 to Vaishali via Indirapuram and Mohan Nagar To Be Submitted To GDA By January 31
- 20 April, 2018 MMRDA Invites Tenders To Appoint of General Consultant for Mumbai Metro Line 7
- 1 February, 2018 IL&FS and Adani Group Shown Interest For Investing In The Metro Rail Projects In Agra, Kanpur & Meerut
- 14 October, 2017 Visakhapatnam Metro Update: Pre-bid Meeting Held For The Development Of Visakhapatnam Metro Rail Project On PPP Model
- 28 April, 2017 MMRC uploads the DPR for Metro rail 3 on its website