Rail Analysis Magazine
BE A PART OF OUR SPECIAL MAGAZINE FOR RAILWAYS IN INDIA
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a Prominent Rail Magazine in India with readership across Indian & Foreign Railway Companies & Operators
If you are interested to Advertise, Write to Us at email@example.com
Organizations in India Where it is Distributed
1. Ministry of Railways
2. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
3. Foreign Embassies in India
4. Indian Railways Zonal Offices
5. Metro Rail Development Authorities – DMRC, CMRL, Namma Metro, Kochi Metro, Hyderabad Metro, Ahmedabad Metro, Lucknow Metro, Jaipur Metro, Nagpur Metro, Mumbai Metro.
6. Indian Railways Divisional Offices
7. Indian Railways Workshops
8. Indian Railways Production Units
9. Research and Development Facilities like RDSO, CRIS, CORE, COFMOW
10. Special Purpose Vehicles – RVNL, RailTel, DFCCIL
11. Public Sector Undertakings like IRCON, RITES, IRCTC, CONCOR, IRFCL, KRCL, RLDA,MRVC.
12. Municipal Authorities and City Development Authorities of Major Cities.
13. Industrial Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce like: Assocham, PHD Chambers of Commerce, CII etc. Apart from the selective distribution among the members of these associations, magazine is also circulated at the various railway industry and urban mobility events organized by them.
14. Academic & Research Institutions – IITs, Institute of Urban Transport, National Academy of Indian Railway.
15. Railway Project Consultants like SYSTRA, LOUIS BERGER etc.
16. Locomotive and Rolling Stock Manufacturers: BEML, Bombardier, Alstom, EMD Locomotives e.t.c.
17. Railway Project Contractors – HCC, Larsen & Toubro, CEC International, J Kumar Infraprojects, ITD Cementation, Gannon Dunkerley & Co. etc.
18. Manufactures of railway parts, components, assemblies, and sub assemblies, for all types of metros trains and general trains in india.
19.To the Indian and international railway experts.
The Magazines are also shared with the Japanese Companies who are looking for JV ventures Partners for Mumbai Ahmadabad HSR Project.
EVENTS IN WHICH OUR MAGAZINE IS DISTRIBUTED