Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
The fifth edition of the India PPP Summit will be held on 26 July 2017 at Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi. Public Private Partnerships represent a valuable instrument that stimulates infrastructure development in the country. India has witnessed considerable growth in PPPs in the last decade and emerged as one of the leading PPP markets in the world.
India PPP Summit 2017 aims to present the Report Card for PPP Projects and opportunity to rebuild the trust deficit amongst the stakeholders. The summit will discuss critical issues on existing policy framework and regulations concerning PPPs, fostering partnerships to invigorate PPPs and innovative financing solutions. It would also provide an opportunity to elicit stakeholders’ views on facilitating an enabling environment for scaling up PPPs in the country.
- Reviewing the existing PPP structure
- Fostering partnership to invigorate PPPs in infrastructure
- Harmonizing PPP policies in the interest of stakeholders
- Revitalizing the PPP structure to successfully eliminate investor’s risk
- Ramping up India’s PPP market
- Demystifying the issues distressing the growth of PPPs in infrastructure
- Steering positive changes into PPP policy framework
- Innovative funding alternatives to rejuvenate PPPs
- Insights from the Industry giants on their PPP experience
- Reciprocating the Success story & Learning from failures
- India’s largest and most comprehensive event on Public Private Partnerships
- Learn global best practices & partnership strategies and policy updates through interactive sessions, panel discussions and roundtable debates
- Network with top policy makers, government, business leaders and market experts to forge new partnerships and gain competitive advantage
- An interactive platform to the private players to identify business potential
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.