Together with prestigious partners from the railway industry and politics, the largest railway conference in Europe in 2019 will take place on 1st and 2nd October under the auspices of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
Digital & automated: The future agenda of the mobility industry
The railway industry is changing:
- Digitisation is progressing and is deeply embedded in all areas of the system.
- It is followed by the vision of data-driven automation in the railway industry for greater efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- New technologies for vehicles, infrastructure & factories complement the technological revolution.
- In addition to technological issues, the increasing European and global competition among producers and operators is having an impact on your company’s adaptation needs. These challenges are forcing the railway industry to act and exchange information.
The developments will be discussed at the 6th RAILWAY FORUM Berlin on 1st and 2nd October 2019 in Berlin. The patrons and initiators are Uwe Günther, CPO, Deutsche Bahn AG and Rolf Härdi, CTO, Deutsche Bahn AG. At the RAILWAY FORUM Berlin, over 1,000 decision-makers and experts from the railway industry will meet to discuss future developments and challenges.The group of participants consists of railway operators, manufacturers and suppliers at all tier levels, politicaldecision-makers and thought leadersfrom Germany and Europe.
Selected program highlights include contributions from:
- Richard Lutz, Chairman ofthe Board, Deutsche Bahn AG,
- Alexander Doll, Chief Financial Officer, Freight Transport and Logistics, Deutsche Bahn AG,
- Susanne Henckel, Managing Director, VBB Verkehrsbund Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH,
- Michael Peter, CEO, Siemens Mobility,
- Martin Werner, CTO Spitzke SE,
- Michael Fohrer, Chairman of the Board, Bombardier Transportation GmbH
In addition to the conference, more than 110 exhibitors are expected in the accompanying exhibition. These present innovative solutions for the railway industry of the future. The exhibition area is divided into the following areas:
- Vehicle Technology
- Maintenance & Production,
- Rail Infrastructure & Construction
- Vehicle Interior & Services
- Systems & IT solutions and
- Other services.