By January, 2017, China has had 31cities to open the metro, with the total mileage of 4238.09 kilometers. The 31 cities include: Beijing, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Shanghai, Taipei, Guangzhou, Changchun, Dalian, Wuhan, Shenzhen, Gaoxiong, Nanjing, Shenyang, Chengdu, Foshan, Chongqing, Xi’an, Suzhou, Kunming, Hangzhou, Haerbin, Zhengzhou, Changsha, Ningbo, Wuxi, Qingdao, Nanchang, Fuzhou, Dongguan, Nanning, Hefei. Among them, Shanghai ranks 1st in the list of domestic metro mileage.
2016 May, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Transportation jointly issued a <Document on Major Construction of Transportation Infrastructure 3 Years Planning>, regarding the urban rail construction, they will put the focus on “Strengthening the management construction, orderly promoting the urban rail construction and gradually updating the city structure”. The plan is aimed to promote the main 103 projects work, and to build the new urban rail for over 2000 kms, including the investment for almost CNY1 trillion and 600 billion. During the time of “12th Five-Year Plan”, the total investment on urban rail construction has reached to CNY1 trillion and 200 billion, and it is expected that during the “13th Five-Year Plan”, the total investment can reach to 3 trillion RMB. During the “13th Five-Year Plan”, China’s city development is facing the new challenges. Urban rail will be regarded as the key element on guiding city development, and it will surely play more important roles in the transformation of cities.
Under this background, for better promote the next development of China Urban Rail and strengthen the cooperation between world metro companies, the 11th City-Rail Summit 2018 will be held in Shenzhen, China under the theme of “Wise City · Wise Metro · Harmonious Development · Innovation to Promote Win-Win Situation”.
In the next few years, how to promote the harmonious development with metro and city construction, the 11th City-Rail Summit will show you the answer.
- “Go-out” Policy & New Financing Model under “One Belt and One Road”
- How will the Urban Agglomerations Promote the Industry Development
- How will the Equipment Certification Promote the Industry Development
- Requirements for Energy-saving technology in the new phase of development
- How can Urban Rail Better Expand the Practice & Exp. of Overseas Market
- The Financial Risk of Long-term Operation of Urban Rail Transit Market
- Difficulties & Driving Paths of Landing TOD in mainland China
- Combination of “R+P” & Real Estate Supply Side Reform
- Interconnection Mode of Urban Rail Under the Big Data Era
- How to Integrate the IT Resources to Improve the Service Quality
- Can the Evolution of Data Cloud Computing Promote the Smart Metro Development
- How Can Intelligent Robot Promote the Smart Development of Urban Rail
- Application of Data Acquisition Server in the Urban Rail System
- Development and Application of Heavy Haul Rail Transit
- How to Improve the Operational Failure Handling Capacity and Make Command
- How to Ensure the Security of Driveless Technology